Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AForum Advertise Here FgsuportAForum Advertise Here Private SectorAForum Advertise Here Admin Junkies AForum Advertise Here

descriptionI dislike new order of forums / subforums EmptyI dislike new order of forums / subforums

more_horiz
The biggest nightmare for all users is having too much subforums to navigate across. Another bad thing about it is when I open to see forums where people advertised, I only see those images of categories but there is no indicator of how many topics are there. So it makes everything so messed up I lost interest to search. It's like navigating through maze.

descriptionI dislike new order of forums / subforums EmptyRe: I dislike new order of forums / subforums

more_horiz
I'm not sure how by not seeing how many topics makes it a big problem. I'm thinking of adding a hover effect that will reveal that information. I'm just trying to stand out from all of the forums that are displaying the same style, that's all.. The amount of Categories and sub-forums remain the same. Only thing that has changed is the Structure and hierarchy of the forum. And in fact there has been several categories and sub-forums removed. Give it a chance to adapt to change. It's okay to get out of your comfort zone. Thank you for your inputs, I hope to hear from everyone else on this matter.

Have a wonderful day.

-AF

descriptionI dislike new order of forums / subforums EmptyRe: I dislike new order of forums / subforums

more_horiz
That's just the way how I feel. I do understand your reasons behind it but it is my right, so to say, to point out how I feel about the change itself. Example:

I dislike new order of forums / subforums Scree151

I have no idea how many topics are in each. I have to open each subforum to even see and then go back and forth for each. So many unnecessary clicks to navigate where I want to be.

Another thing is that I need to scroll a lot to even see the forums because there are plenty of divs before that clogging my view.

more_horiz
i think a hover would be cool to add.

more_horiz
I may remove all of those sub-forums and just leave the main categories for the link directory center. Currently working on hovering the image to see the stats: something like this ::
I dislike new order of forums / subforums Hovers10

more_horiz
i can concur that it was very comfusing at first but i like it just like the founder said it makes it look unique cheers i like that new idea of showing the number of topics and post makes it easier to track whats in what

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:
Another thing is that I need to scroll a lot to even see the forums because there are plenty of divs before that clogging my view.

Does it look better now?

more_horiz
wow awesome changes bounce

more_horiz
Izikiel wrote:
wow awesome changes bounce

i also agree

more_horiz
n it keeps changing i like now how you dont have to scroll down to reach the forums

more_horiz
Izikiel wrote:
n it keeps changing i like now how you dont have to scroll down to reach the forums

Hello

For your info: please have patience while the developer plays with the code, so all the users are happy with design Wink

Best regards,
AF Staff

more_horiz
mihai wrote:

Hello

For your info: please have patience while the developer plays with the code, so all the users are happy with design Wink

Best regards,
AF Staff

will do mihai thx

more_horiz
Ok, now it is better.

more_horiz
I appreciate your inputs on this @The Raven. I really want all members to have an amazing experience here and that all voices matter here at AForum.

Once again thank you.

more_horiz
Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Feature Items ::

1 / 6

AForumForum Services

This forum has gone through many name titles, but now we're back as AForum. We've been around since 2012. (Former Title: FPromotion.) Anyways, let me tell you a little bit about AForum and its main objective: We are here to Advertise for you. Get your forum known and filled with traffic. We just don't advertise your forum, we do a bit of it too, to get known. With that being said we go to different platforms that offer forum promotion and we try to get ourselves known and get traffic from all kinds of users. Examples of different platforms: Forumotion, VBulletin, PhpBB, Xeforo, and so on. So we make sure there'll be some sort of traffic coming your way. Very important fact, anyone is welcome to advertise anything, YouTube channel, TikTok, etc... Aside from Advertising, we provide other services such as: Reviews for Blogs, websites, or forums. Post Count Packages for your forum: +New member, request graphics designs or show off. Unfortunately, at the moment these services are offline due to no personnel. We will strive to provide the best promotion service you can use!

Visit
2 / 6

AForumForum Services

This forum has gone through many name titles, but now we're back as AForum. We've been around since 2012. (Former Title: FPromotion.) Anyways, let me tell you a little bit about AForum and its main objective: We are here to Advertise for you. Get your forum known and filled with traffic. We just don't advertise your forum, we do a bit of it too, to get known. With that being said we go to different platforms that offer forum promotion and we try to get ourselves known and get traffic from all kinds of users. Examples of different platforms: Forumotion, VBulletin, PhpBB, Xeforo, and so on. So we make sure there'll be some sort of traffic coming your way. Very important fact, anyone is welcome to advertise anything, YouTube channel, TikTok, etc... Aside from Advertising, we provide other services such as: Reviews for Blogs, websites, or forums. Post Count Packages for your forum: +New member, request graphics designs or show off. Unfortunately, at the moment these services are offline due to no personnel. We will strive to provide the best promotion service you can use!

Visit
3 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit
4 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit
5 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit
6 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit

AForum
AForum
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
power_settings_newLogin to reply