Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AForum Advertise Here FgsuportAForum Advertise Here Private SectorAForum Advertise Here Admin Junkies AForum Advertise Here

descriptionAcceptedToolbar not all the way to the top

more_horiz
Hello,

On the mainpage the toolbar is not fixed all the way to the top...

Before result: https://prnt.sc/v8SSvjcZ8rJr // https://prnt.sc/86Zfo2QqeyX5

New css code:

Code:

.color-primary, .title, h2.u, .h3, .inner h1.page-title, .mainmenu:after, .forumline tbody .catHead, form.search-form input.search-keywords, input.search-button, .pagination span a, a.button1, a.button2, button.button2, input.button1, input.button2, input.button, #profile-advanced-add a, img[src*="?poll"], .fa_pseudo_radio:after, #tabs, body div.sceditor-dropdown .button, .codebox dt, blockquote cite, .sceditor-container .sceditor-toolbar, body #fa_toolbar, body #fa_toolbar_hidden, body #fa_toolbar #fa_right #notif_list li.see_all, #fae_sticky_nav_panel a:after, img[src*="color=primary"], .table1 thead th, .breadcrumbs, input[type="button"], input[type="submit"], input[type="reset"], input[type="file"], .forumbg li.header, #chatbox_header, body #chatbox_footer {
    margin: -2px;
}

And the bugfix for the sticky navbar, because is not also aligned all the way to the top:

Code:

<ul class="linklist navlinks" id="fa_sticky_nav" style="width: 100%;top: 28px;">

Final result: https://prnt.sc/Ea6YGqSjr4cT

Another suggestion is to move icons on the right side, instead of left side: https://prnt.sc/kOe59ROlctAX

Another thing that i found is this one: https://prnt.sc/xkghOgS4Pr_K

New css code:

Code:

.logos {
    text-align: center;
    color: #3B5998;
    font-family: Allura;
    font-style: normal;
    font-size: 60px;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 #F2F2F2, 1px 2px 0 #B1B1B2;
    height: 80px;
}

Final result: https://prnt.sc/IjYcoSd1nP-2

While i edited this topic, i found that also that Reason for editing is not positioned very well, and i think thats the fix for it: https://prnt.sc/COSkwTg9ZwE_

descriptionAcceptedRe: Toolbar not all the way to the top

more_horiz
Hi Mihai,

Thank you for calling these out and giving me the actual fixtures to it. At the moment I'm very occupied with work. I'll try to get this fixed over the weekend.

more_horiz
AF-Founder wrote:
Hi Mihai,

Thank you for calling these out and giving me the actual fixtures to it. At the moment I'm very occupied with work. I'll try to get this fixed over the weekend.

One more thing... since you have so many buttons in the navbar, i suggest you to-do this:

Code:

VIPMode2 {
    background: rgba(0,0,0,0.25);
    color: #fff;
    padding: 10px 23px;
    font-size: 15px;
    display: inline-block;
    position: absolute;
    left: 20px;
    margin-right: 18px;
    margin-top: 0px;
    border-radius: 3px 3px 0 0;
    border: 1px solid #000;
}

Final result: https://prnt.sc/GlwVtb5A-pPS

After: https://prnt.sc/TggR2z6B22fZ - Log out [ USERNAME ] goes inside in the shop button!

more_horiz
I've submitted the code, take a look.

more_horiz
AF-Founder wrote:
I've submitted the code, take a look.

Oops... i think i was missing an dot Embarassed, so edit it with this Wink

Code:

.VIPMode2 {
    background: rgba(0,0,0,0.25);
    color: #fff;
    padding: 10px 23px;
    font-size: 15px;
    position: absolute;
    left: 20px;
    margin-right: 18px;
    margin-top: 0px;
    border: 1px solid #000;
}

more_horiz
It's okay, also take a look at this one: https://prnt.sc/IjYcoSd1nP-2 is it solved?

more_horiz
AF-Founder wrote:
It's okay, also take a look at this one: https://prnt.sc/IjYcoSd1nP-2 is it solved?

Its not okay... Embarassed take a look at this link: https://prnt.sc/jKvvq4Pg1jE2 ... now i have my question: in this link when i click close - https://prnt.sc/Kth3SOJWmFAv that thing is not gone, when i refresh the page... is that how suppose to be?

Last edited by mihai on Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix wrong links)

more_horiz
Yeah that closes but if you return back to the forum you'll get it again and for the shop button, I added the code you provided. It's still showing as is.

more_horiz
AF-Founder wrote:
Yeah that closes but if you return back to the forum you'll get it again and for the shop button, I added the code you provided. It's still showing as is.

hmm... thats very strange, i tested out myself and it was working normally Embarassed

more_horiz
I have the CSS inside the template.

more_horiz
Can you try out this suggestion too? (dark mode), also apply this for the buttons also: https://prnt.sc/EePTOiT5ZsRX - because on my end it wont let me edit on developer tools Embarassed

Code:

#fa_catglist {
    background: #222;
    border: 1px solid #CCC;
    border-radius: 3px;
    padding: 10px 6px;
}

Code:

.inner_tabs a.fa_tabactif, .inner_tabs a:hover {
    position: relative;
    bottom: -1px;
    opacity: 1;
}

Code:

.inner_tabs a {
    color: #fff !important;
    border: 1px solid #CCC;
    border-bottom: none;
    text-decoration: none!important;
    font-size: 12px;
    font-weight: 700;
    padding: 0 10px;
    margin: 3px 3px 0;
}

suggestion v2:

Code:

#fa_catglist {
    border: 1px solid #b3280a;
    border-radius: 3px;
    padding: 10px 6px;
}

Code:

.inner_tabs a {
    color: #fff !important;
    border: 1px solid #b3280a;
    border-bottom: none;
    text-decoration: none!important;
    font-size: 12px;
    font-weight: 700;
    padding: 0 10px;
    margin: 3px 3px 0;
}

Last edited by mihai on Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
AF-Founder wrote:
I have the CSS inside the template.

make sure its not duplicated - like not the same code, but only edited the positions and stuff!

more_horiz
The code is not duplicated. Check out dark mode.

more_horiz
AF-Founder wrote:
The code is not duplicated. Check out dark mode.

Okay... can i check it out, if you dont may? (Edit: if its an template and not via CSS, i cant access it sadly Embarassed )

more_horiz
Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Feature Items ::

1 / 6

AForumForum Services

This forum has gone through many name titles, but now we're back as AForum. We've been around since 2012. (Former Title: FPromotion.) Anyways, let me tell you a little bit about AForum and its main objective: We are here to Advertise for you. Get your forum known and filled with traffic. We just don't advertise your forum, we do a bit of it too, to get known. With that being said we go to different platforms that offer forum promotion and we try to get ourselves known and get traffic from all kinds of users. Examples of different platforms: Forumotion, VBulletin, PhpBB, Xeforo, and so on. So we make sure there'll be some sort of traffic coming your way. Very important fact, anyone is welcome to advertise anything, YouTube channel, TikTok, etc... Aside from Advertising, we provide other services such as: Reviews for Blogs, websites, or forums. Post Count Packages for your forum: +New member, request graphics designs or show off. Unfortunately, at the moment these services are offline due to no personnel. We will strive to provide the best promotion service you can use!

Visit
2 / 6

AForumForum Services

This forum has gone through many name titles, but now we're back as AForum. We've been around since 2012. (Former Title: FPromotion.) Anyways, let me tell you a little bit about AForum and its main objective: We are here to Advertise for you. Get your forum known and filled with traffic. We just don't advertise your forum, we do a bit of it too, to get known. With that being said we go to different platforms that offer forum promotion and we try to get ourselves known and get traffic from all kinds of users. Examples of different platforms: Forumotion, VBulletin, PhpBB, Xeforo, and so on. So we make sure there'll be some sort of traffic coming your way. Very important fact, anyone is welcome to advertise anything, YouTube channel, TikTok, etc... Aside from Advertising, we provide other services such as: Reviews for Blogs, websites, or forums. Post Count Packages for your forum: +New member, request graphics designs or show off. Unfortunately, at the moment these services are offline due to no personnel. We will strive to provide the best promotion service you can use!

Visit
3 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit
4 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit
5 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit
6 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit

AForum
AForum
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
power_settings_newLogin to reply