Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AForum Advertise Here FgsuportAForum Advertise Here Private SectorAForum Advertise Here Admin Junkies AForum Advertise Here

descriptionAcceptedSome things to reconsider

more_horiz
Greetings.

1. I have to admit that forum having length of 100% of absolutely hard for me. Working with 65-70% is much easier for eyes to check out things.
2. There are too much things left and right (phrase, not literaly). As a person who checked forum first time, it is hard to navigate.
3. Cursor is not adecvate for its purpose. Cursor with question mark on it is used when you hover over some explanation, not when you hover over everything. Kinda annoying.
4. These big tables are overwhealming for new members. So many links, sub forums, prices. It's really hard to keep track on what is going on.
5. When clicked on the top left corder link "AForum", it should just redirect to the same page of the forum, not open a new tab of the forum.

descriptionAcceptedRe: Some things to reconsider

more_horiz
The Raven wrote:
Greetings.

1. I have to admit that forum having length of 100% of absolutely hard for me. Working with 65-70% is much easier for eyes to check out things.
2. There are too much things left and right (phrase, not literaly). As a person who checked forum first time, it is hard to navigate.
3. Cursor is not adecvate for its purpose. Cursor with question mark on it is used when you hover over some explanation, not when you hover over everything. Kinda annoying.
4. These big tables are overwhealming for new members. So many links, sub forums, prices. It's really hard to keep track on what is going on.
5. When clicked on the top left corder link "AForum", it should just redirect to the same page of the forum, not open a new tab of the forum.

1. If I reduce the size, everything else would actually look crunch up all together. Maybe resizing your "zoom" will do the trick?
2. What exactly do you mean there's too many thing left and right. What exactly its hard to navigate?
3. I've been searching for that code, replace it with the mascot soon. Just been focusing on other parts. It'll only appear once you hover links and whatnot.
4. Which big tables? The ones on the description of the Forums? The ones on the following categories: "Ad Services" & "Other Services"?
5. That shouldn't redirect or open a new page. I wonder why it's doing that for you. When I click on the image AForum, it doesn't appear a link or clickable at all. (Are you talking about the Toolbar on top of the Header?)

I appreciate your thoughts on how to improve the forum itself. Looking forward in discussing these in further details. Again, sorry for the late response, work picked up for me so my online activity has reduce even further.

more_horiz
AF-Founder wrote:

1. If I reduce the size, everything else would actually look crunch up all together. Maybe resizing your "zoom" will do the trick?
2. What exactly do you mean there's too many thing left and right. What exactly its hard to navigate?
3. I've been searching for that code, replace it with the mascot soon. Just been focusing on other parts. It'll only appear once you hover links and whatnot.
4. Which big tables? The ones on the description of the Forums? The ones on the following categories: "Ad Services" & "Other Services"?
5. That shouldn't redirect or open a new page. I wonder why it's doing that for you. When I click on the image AForum, it doesn't appear a link or clickable at all. (Are you talking about the Toolbar on top of the Header?)

I appreciate your thoughts on how to improve the forum itself. Looking forward in discussing these in further details. Again, sorry for the late response, work picked up for me so my online activity has reduce even further.

1. Well, then the concept of forum is designed not to be responsive, but rather to fit full length of the screen.
2. Some things to reconsider Screen10

3. Replacing it with mascot is even worse, you won't see the actual arrow pointer and I won't be able to destinguish what I am clicking. It is not only about links, it appears on regular text as well, emoticons, actually most of the forum.
4. Forum descriptions. It's just way too big and it looks unprofessional. You are in the team of Mati's forum and look how clean the design is, how simple and readable. Here, i will speak in my name, have no idea where should I post.
5. I talk about toolbar. And I am not even sure you are allowed to alter the original Forumotion text there. Maybe you are breaking the rules. You should discuss with them about it.

I will also add, this text is very hard to read:

Some things to reconsider Screen11

more_horiz
1. I'll see what I can do to make it responsive to everyone's screen length.
2. Those images that you've pointed out are actually part of services we'll be providing. Maybe hiding those buttons, and make it visible when you mouse-over it will work better? The plus sign are actually widgets of the forum.
3. But when you hover over buttons, links, emoticons the actual mouse changes so it is actually visible to what you're clicking on. I'll be removing the question mark that appears.
4. The forum descriptions actually only shows these tables on the AD Services Category. It shows that way because people will still have easy answerable questions regarding any of these services. The problem is this AForum, not Mati's forum. This is what separates us to his forum. And it's very clear and readable. This sounds more like what you prefer than an actual problem reading them.. I'm still not completed with this descriptions. It's too early to bring judgement upon them.
5. I'm actually on the Premium Package which allows you to do so. I was an ex-staff member at Forumotion. I know very well their TOS. Wink
6. I'll be reducing the text-shadow. On some colors it is hard to read and it doesn't stand out the way I was aiming for.

Thank you for your input.

more_horiz
The thing I am trying to point out with pointer is that you are using one for help and it just doesn't fit the standards:

Code:

.help {cursor: help;}

You can check here full list and it's purpose: https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/tryit.php?filename=trycss_cursor

Oh, okay, you got premium package. My initial thought is always related to free membership. Very Happy

Also, I am trying to give a feedback as a user who landed on the forum for the first time. That's simply my perception on how easy it is to navigate and understand what is what. Razz

more_horiz
Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Feature Items ::

1 / 6

AForumForum Services

This forum has gone through many name titles, but now we're back as AForum. We've been around since 2012. (Former Title: FPromotion.) Anyways, let me tell you a little bit about AForum and its main objective: We are here to Advertise for you. Get your forum known and filled with traffic. We just don't advertise your forum, we do a bit of it too, to get known. With that being said we go to different platforms that offer forum promotion and we try to get ourselves known and get traffic from all kinds of users. Examples of different platforms: Forumotion, VBulletin, PhpBB, Xeforo, and so on. So we make sure there'll be some sort of traffic coming your way. Very important fact, anyone is welcome to advertise anything, YouTube channel, TikTok, etc... Aside from Advertising, we provide other services such as: Reviews for Blogs, websites, or forums. Post Count Packages for your forum: +New member, request graphics designs or show off. Unfortunately, at the moment these services are offline due to no personnel. We will strive to provide the best promotion service you can use!

Visit
2 / 6

AForumForum Services

This forum has gone through many name titles, but now we're back as AForum. We've been around since 2012. (Former Title: FPromotion.) Anyways, let me tell you a little bit about AForum and its main objective: We are here to Advertise for you. Get your forum known and filled with traffic. We just don't advertise your forum, we do a bit of it too, to get known. With that being said we go to different platforms that offer forum promotion and we try to get ourselves known and get traffic from all kinds of users. Examples of different platforms: Forumotion, VBulletin, PhpBB, Xeforo, and so on. So we make sure there'll be some sort of traffic coming your way. Very important fact, anyone is welcome to advertise anything, YouTube channel, TikTok, etc... Aside from Advertising, we provide other services such as: Reviews for Blogs, websites, or forums. Post Count Packages for your forum: +New member, request graphics designs or show off. Unfortunately, at the moment these services are offline due to no personnel. We will strive to provide the best promotion service you can use!

Visit
3 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit
4 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit
5 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit
6 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit

AForum
AForum
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
power_settings_newLogin to reply