Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AForum Advertise Here FgsuportAForum Advertise Here Private SectorAForum Advertise Here Admin Junkies AForum Advertise Here

descriptionPro AdminBugs, glitches or miscodes

more_horiz
Bugs, glitches or miscodes

Hi,

I understand that everyday there is a new code or something new invented that we must tag along with and we want to make sure that everything here in the forum is working just fine. Inside this topic, if you all see anything that is not working correctly, please make sure to post it here.

To make things more organized, please make sure to follow this prompt:

Code:

Code:

[b]Error:[/b] What is the error or glitch it's giving you. Please explain briefly.
[b]IMG:[/b] Please submit a screenshot or video if possible, in order to see if it's a global issue or just a personal one.
[b]codes:[/b] If you know exactly what's wrong, submit the codes to make it easier. If you know how to write scripts, feel free to correct it. We'll give you recognition.

Thank you,

Regards,

AF STAFF

Last edited by AF Bot on Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPro Adminfew bugs

more_horiz
Error: New users cannot post external links for 7 days or set signatures.
IMG: n/a
codes: n/a

Basically unable to take advantage of any of the advertising services as I'm unable to post a link to my forum in any of the areas. It also seems like I'm unable to set a signature as it may be hidden behind a post count wall or disabled altogether.

descriptionPro AdminRe: Bugs, glitches or miscodes

more_horiz
prophet wrote:

Basically unable to take advantage of any of the advertising services as I'm unable to post a link to my forum in any of the areas. It also seems like I'm unable to set a signature as it may be hidden behind a post count wall or disabled altogether.

im sending this to the proper staff. Please be patient while things work out.

more_horiz
prophet wrote:

The first thing can be disabled from here:
Administration Pannel  General  Security  Security Administration  Unauthorize members with less than a week registration to post external links and emails => Check "No".

Second thing about signatures you can set it from this link: https://www.aforums.org/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=signature - but keep in mind that the option maybe available for staff only, not just for everyone Embarassed.

more_horiz
Hi Prophet,

Forgive me it took a while to get this issue resolved. Been quite busy with work. Anyways, as Mihai called it out::

"The first thing can be disabled from here:
Administration Pannel  General  Security  Security Administration  Unauthorize members with less than a week registration to post external links and emails => Check "No".
"

This has been fixed. On the other note about signatures: it was a feature for VIP and Staff only but for the time being I've allowed everyone to set their signatures.

https://www.aforums.org/t461-allow-signatures

more_horiz
Hello, is this solved or do you need to add more details?

more_horiz
It should be resolved. Changed the settings for the above issues.

more_horiz
Bugs, glitches or miscodes Scree144

You can remove this with:

Code:

.forum-description h3:after, .posts-description h3:after {
display:none;
}

more_horiz
Much appreciated, thank you for providing the solution to it. Can you confirm that it's solved on your end.

more_horiz
AF-Founder wrote:
Much appreciated, thank you for providing the solution to it. Can you confirm that it's solved on your end.

It is solved.

more_horiz
Thank you for confirming.

more_horiz
https://prnt.sc/GKOn0homZnX3

Code:

.post-buttons a i + i, .post-buttons span i + i, .post-buttons-mobile a i + i {
    color: #C3C3C3;
    margin-left: -8px;
    position: static;
    display: none;
}

more_horiz
mihai wrote:
https://prnt.sc/GKOn0homZnX3

Code:

.post-buttons a i + i, .post-buttons span i + i, .post-buttons-mobile a i + i {
    color: #C3C3C3;
    margin-left: -8px;
    position: static;
    display: none;
}

Done, thank you.

more_horiz
https://prnt.sc/BLxrUerJkInO
not working
https://www.aforums.org/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=preferences

Code:

.select-wrap input, .jumpbox-wrap input, .quickmod-wrap input {
    background-color: #b3280a;
    box-shadow: 0 2px 2px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.14), 0 3px 1px -2px rgba(0,0,0,0.2), 0 1px 5px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12);
    color: #FFF;
    cursor: pointer;
}

https://www.aforums.org/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=avatars - Show Gallery - Go button

https://www.aforums.org/rpg_sheet_edit?u=ID
https://prnt.sc/iWiRkwXUKj64

more_horiz
my notificaitions aren't showing correctly only where the display of categories/forums in other pages it looks fine

more_horiz
my problem w the notifications is no longer ty for fixing

more_horiz
Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum

Feature Items ::

1 / 6

AForumForum Services

This forum has gone through many name titles, but now we're back as AForum. We've been around since 2012. (Former Title: FPromotion.) Anyways, let me tell you a little bit about AForum and its main objective: We are here to Advertise for you. Get your forum known and filled with traffic. We just don't advertise your forum, we do a bit of it too, to get known. With that being said we go to different platforms that offer forum promotion and we try to get ourselves known and get traffic from all kinds of users. Examples of different platforms: Forumotion, VBulletin, PhpBB, Xeforo, and so on. So we make sure there'll be some sort of traffic coming your way. Very important fact, anyone is welcome to advertise anything, YouTube channel, TikTok, etc... Aside from Advertising, we provide other services such as: Reviews for Blogs, websites, or forums. Post Count Packages for your forum: +New member, request graphics designs or show off. Unfortunately, at the moment these services are offline due to no personnel. We will strive to provide the best promotion service you can use!

Visit
2 / 6

AForumForum Services

This forum has gone through many name titles, but now we're back as AForum. We've been around since 2012. (Former Title: FPromotion.) Anyways, let me tell you a little bit about AForum and its main objective: We are here to Advertise for you. Get your forum known and filled with traffic. We just don't advertise your forum, we do a bit of it too, to get known. With that being said we go to different platforms that offer forum promotion and we try to get ourselves known and get traffic from all kinds of users. Examples of different platforms: Forumotion, VBulletin, PhpBB, Xeforo, and so on. So we make sure there'll be some sort of traffic coming your way. Very important fact, anyone is welcome to advertise anything, YouTube channel, TikTok, etc... Aside from Advertising, we provide other services such as: Reviews for Blogs, websites, or forums. Post Count Packages for your forum: +New member, request graphics designs or show off. Unfortunately, at the moment these services are offline due to no personnel. We will strive to provide the best promotion service you can use!

Visit
3 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit
4 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit
5 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit
6 / 6

AForumForum Services

Visit

AForum
AForum
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
replyReply to topic